ISO 14001 Implementation Course.
Getting environmental management right in any business can be difficult, that's why we've got an implementation course to give you a hand in approaching the ISO 14001 Standard.
What does the course contain? How to approach the International Standard and assist you to address the following subjects in your organisation, with the final goal of helping you to achieve ISO 14001.
- Planning, preparing and writing an environmental policy.
- Initiating and assessing your aspects and impacts. How to calculate and prioritise your environmental risks?
- Legislation, understanding it and applying it to your business.
- Writing objectives and targets for you to hit to reduce your environmental impact.
- Addressing training and competency within your business.
- How to control documents and records.
- Managing the operations and control of your aspects and impacts.
- Managing and planning for emergencies.
- Monitoring and measuring your performance. What to do?
- How to approach internal audits and non conformities.
- How to approach certification.
- Management review.
You will also get a fantastic course lunch, fresh fruit and treats, fabulous, relaxing surroundings at our chosen venue and above all, great value for money.
Please see our testimonials page for past comments.